I’ve been told more than once that I’m a difficult person to shop for. I live in this intersection of loving things that are useful, but not wasteful. Enjoyable, but not just “stuff.” I’m pretty good about budgeting and tend to buy the things I need/want, so there aren’t always things I can add to a wish list.
For the moderately difficult person to shop for, consider some of these ideas:
- Colorful Koala Leggings. These are some of my favorite leggings EVER. I wear them almost every day, which is especially great working from home. In case they sound familiar, I linked them in my first ever What’s on My Mind.
- Happy Wax Warmer. I know I shouldn’t admit this in a place where my family is going to read it, but I frequently accidentally leave candles burning. Switching to a wax warmer feels like a good move to avoid that in the future.
- Simple Modern Tumbler. This is a great option for anyone trying to stay a little more hydrated during the day. I’ve had this on my radar for the last 4 months because of the simple but sleek design.
- Mark & Graham Essential Crossbody. I haven’t shared this before, but I don’t have a “wallet” as much as I just carry around a small purse all the time. It makes it a lot easier to just grab and go, and I never need to worry about where my wallet is. This one seems like a nice one to move into (and just slightly bigger than the Tory Burch crossbody I have now).
- Pink and Green Nintendo Switch Controllers. This is definitely for post-pandemic activities, but having extra controllers would be nice to have around. Pink and Green happen to be my favorite colors, but there are others available as well.
There you have it – the basics of my Christmas Wish List, and some ideas for someone who may be difficult to shop for. What’s on your list?
This blog post features affiliate links, we may receive a small commission for any purchases made from this post.