Here’s this week’s round up of what’s been on my mind (or what’s bringing me joy). Even though Marley isn’t listed this week, check out the bottom for a photo of her. 😉
- Tarka Indian Kitchen. Anyone who knows me knows I LOVE Indian food. I eat at Tarka pretty much every week and it’s one of my favorite quick/easy places to get something delicious when I don’t feel like cooking (added bonus: they have vegan and vegetarian options – so friendly for most diets!)
- MY COUCH. Y’all, bear with me on this. My boyfriend just moved into a new apartment and he has had the hardest time finding a couch that even comes close to how amazing mine is. I’m blessed with a large enough living room that can hold this monstrosity, but it’s amazing. Deep, soft, and a chaise big enough for me and any foster dogs to cuddle on. 10/10 will buy again (but not too soon because it’s expensive).
- Muji Gel Pens. It wouldn’t be an Amanda favorites list if I didn’t include some type of stationary item. These specific pens from Muji are my favorite to write with – they’re super fine tip and they write super smoothly. (other honorable mentions: Pilot G2, and these recycled bottle pens)
- VOTING. Living in Texas, this past Tuesday was a big day for elections with it being election day for Super Tuesday/party primary elections. If you aren’t registered to vote in your city/county/state, make sure you’re registered to vote! The website linked above has some great information for anyone looking to vote in all the elections going on this year.
- Google Calendar. Anyone who knows me knows I live and swear by my google calendar. It keeps me organized and on top of appointments and things I need to get done. Stay tuned for a post on how I use all my planning tools!
- Love is Blind on Netflix. I’m not usually a reality TV type person, but I binged Love is Blind SO easily and quickly invested in almost every cast member. Everything about the show is pretty great – the experiment setting, Giannina’s wedding dress, the drama… I really enjoyed it and highly recommend. (Bonus: they have their cast reunion/tell all on YouTube, so once you’ve hit that “oh no I finished a netflix show” woe, there’s more!)