Hello friends! Welcome back to the blog! Here are some things that I’ve discovered in the last few weeks:
- Married at First Sight. I’ve talked about my love of reality TV as mindless entertainment before. Married at First Sight is a whole new ball game. The show moves pretty slowly and drama is definitely produced, but it provides for some great entertainment. Highly recommend.
- Marriage or Mortgage. This Netflix show is basically crossover of love-based reality and HGTV that low key makes me want to rip my hair out. A, it’s basically “which professional can emotionally manipulate this couple into making a major financial decision.” And B, always pick the house y’all. There are few times where the big wedding will be worth the investment, but almost every time the house will be.
- Lululemon Dupe Leggings. I discovered these on TikTok, but the HeyNuts leggings are the closest to the Lululemon Align leggings I’ve ever felt. Squat proof. Super soft and stretchy. Runs true to size. Highly, highly recommend.
- Costco Finds. Costco is kind of like Target for me: I always buy more than expected, and I never know what I’m going to find. I picked up a La-Z-Boy Dog Bed, and a giant bag of snap pea crisps in the same trip last year. My latest favorite finds are the Royal Asia Vegetable Spring Rolls and the Kirkland Frozen Alcohol Ice Pops. (Also despite the Dog Bed having a photo of a golden retriever on it, it has been too small for any of my foster pups, so fair warning on that).
- Final Bryce Update. I’m happy to report that Foster Bryce has officially been adopted! I’m a little sad to see him go, but his new family is absolutely perfect. He has a new doggy-sister he’s bonding with and the family is so sweet. 10/10 would foster again.
**This post contains affiliate links, which means if you click a link and make a purchase we may earn a commission at no cost to you.**