Happy Saturday! The weather has been beautiful in Texas this week and I couldn’t be more thankful. Here’s what’s making me happy (or what I think you should know about) lately:
- GET YOUR COVID VACCINE. Many states have opened up vaccines for everyone over the age of 16 or 18. Vaccine Finder is a great resource for finding vaccines nation wide (especially if you need a particular one). I’m thankful to have gotten my first shot and looking forward to getting my second.
- This dog harness. I have a post coming one day about my top pet necessities, but I have to share this one now. Bryce’s previous foster mom sent it with him and it’s one of the best harnesses I’ve ever used. A lot of trainers recommend front clip harnesses to limit pulling on walks and this works like a dream. HIGHLY recommend.
- Sweetgreen. After a few recommendations, I finally tried Sweetgreen this week. It’s a chain salad place (similar to Mad Greens, but way better). O. M. G. Literally so good! I had the Chicken Pesto Parm warm bowl (without cheese), and it was DELICIOUS. Will absolutely be back again!
- The Health Insurance Marketplace. The most recent round of COVID-related legislation opened up a lot of opportunities for the health insurance marketplace. You can enroll now through August 15. Learn more about the marketplace here. Definitely pass this info along to any friends or family (or anyone) who may need health insurance coverage.
- Trader Joes Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Pretzels. Another amazing TJs find: the chocolate covered peanut butter pretzels. These are the perfect mix of sweet and salty, and surprisingly filling after only a few.
What is bringing you joy lately? Have you been able to get your COVID vaccine yet? Let us know in the comments. Don’t forget to follow us on Instagram for the latest from Paint the House Pink, and check out some of our other What’s on My Mind posts.
**This post contains affiliate links, which means if you click a link and make a purchase, we may earn a commission at no cost to you.**