Hello, welcome back to another What’s On My Mind. Long time, no talk! Inspired by Erica’s post on her baking to do list, I’m using this post as my Quarantine To Do List for the rest of the year! Let’s get into it.
- Wash my car. Small backstory on this: I am VERY bad at washing my car at any regular interval, but now is a great time to do this because I haven’t been driving anywhere, so the car stays clean (right?).
- Bake some more things. The primary purpose of this is for more blog content, but also having some delicious snacks. I plan to do a follow up on my sugar cookie recipe on decorating techniques, so stay tuned for that.
- Write more blog posts! I’ve been a little behind on this so far, but since the rest of this year will be pretty quiet, it’s a great opportunity to get my creative juices flowing and get more content written.
- Read or “read” more books. I recently learned that you can get audio books through the Austin Public Library and I’ve been SO EXCITED for it. I’m currently listening to A People’s History of the United States.
- Clean my house more. I have a cleaning/home maintenance schedule I follow (admittedly, not very well). I’ll add it to the list of posts to write.
- Become a Reels/TikTok pro. Follow us on Instagram to see the latest in our Reels adventures!
- Get back into running. I’ve been taking the last few months off because of knee pain, but the time off has helped a lot. For the next couple months, my goal is to ease back into running with a Couch to 5K program (likely from Hal Higdon). I’ll keep you posted on my progress!
There you have it – my quarantine to do list for the rest of the year. What’s on your list? Let us know in a comment below!