Hello! And welcome back to another What’s on My Mind! This week, let’s talk about things that bring joy and happiness.
- Family. I just came home from a trip to see my mom, which was really nice. For those who don’t know, she has some health issues so I try to spend as much time as I can with her as possible and naturally COVID has made that difficult. Sometimes it’s hard living far from family, but trips like the one I just took definitely make things a little easier.
- Goal Setting. I definitely haven’t met some of my goals for 2020, but the nice thing about a new month (week? quarter? year?) starting is that I can break down my goals further and more attainable within the next 30 days.
- My Planner/Bullet Journal. I recently started a YouTube channel for my planner content and posted my first video ever! If you’re into planner content, give me a follow – I plan to post new videos weekly.
- Foster Ollie. Ollie has been a great help getting me through quarantine this summer. Aside from giving me a good routine to follow (waking up at a certain time, breakfast/dinner, etc), he’s a great cuddle buddy and definitely has helped me through some anxious times. I’m not sure when he’ll be adopted, but it’ll be a bitter sweet day when he is!
- Duolingo. In addition to learning Spanish, I’ve decided to take on Norwegian (the other language in my family, from my paternal grandmother’s side). So far I’m 4 lessons in and it’s… interesting to say the least. While the sentence structure is fairly similar to English, I find myself mixing up Norwegian words (en) with Spanish words (un).
- Another Great Pair of Leggings. I shared my favorite pair on my first what’s on my mind, but I recently came across another pair that are equally as good! The CRZ 7/8 High Waisted Leggings run true to size, feel SO SOFT, and fit perfectly. Highly recommend!
What has brought you joy lately? Leave us a comment and let us know! Don’t forget to sign up for our newsletter to stay up to date on the latest from Paint the House Pink!